Thyroid Happy Workshop
Get your health back on track with a one-day face-to-face practical workshop where we discuss all things Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and hypothyroidism!
A one day workshop
to give you all the knowledge you need to take your health back!
Information and latest research
Everything you must know about hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s, backed by the latest research.
Tested advice and practical strategies that you can implement to reduce symptoms, increase energy and feel better.
With the right knowledge, you can now make informed decisions about your body and your health.
The Thyroid Happy Workshop is a one-day workshop designed to give you everything you need to know about hypothyroidism and autoimmune Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis.
In this workshop, you will learn about the different aspects relating to thyroid health, in particular how to reduce your symptoms and improve your wellness if you have hypothyroidism and autoimmune Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. While taking your prescribed thyroid medication is important, there is so much more to thyroid health. The dietary and lifestyle aspects are often neglected and ignored by doctors, yet it is the aspects you can control and improve.
At the end of the day, you will go home with a plan of action that you designed, based on your needs and circumstances. You will know exactly what your next steps are, you will be able to have an educated and informed discussion with your doctor about your health, and you will feel empowered and inspired to get your life back!
SATURDAY, 11 FEBRUARY 2023
at the InnJoy Boutique Hotel, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa, 09h00 – 16h00
Some of the topics we’ll cover in the one-day Thyroid Happy Workshop are:
This is for you if...
This is NOT for you if...
Taking back control of your health, life and thyroid starts here
When you enroll in the Thyroid Happy 1 Day Workshop, you are going to feel that immediate sense of relief that you are in control. This a step in the right direction to finally getting answers and starting your journey to feeling normal again.
It’s time to take back control of your health.
This is how it works
- Decide to join the Thyroid Happy 1-Day Workshop. You can make a secure credit card payment via the Payfast payment gateway (via the website) or do an EFT (bank details are listed below in the FAQ).
- We’ll email you the booking confirmation, including directions to the venue. Please note that you will not be able to attend the workshop without this booking confirmation.
- You will also receive a direct message from Adele via WhatsApp to welcome you, give you directions and answer any questions you may have regarding the workshop.
- In the meantime, ask for your latest blood test results if you don’t have them already. If you have older blood test results, bring them with you as well.
- List any questions you have and bring it with you to the workshop.
- Attend the workshop!
The venue for the workshop is at the beautiful InnJoy Boutique Hotel in Centurion, Gauteng. There are secure parking – please use the side entrance to park at the back.
Address: 1033 Shirley Rd, Eldoraigne, Centurion, Pretoria, South Africa.
GPS Coordinates: -25.84321, 28.16153
Phone: +27 12 654 9998
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you are not able to attend the workshop, please contact us as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com. You can decide if you would like to transfer your booking to a next session or for a full refund. Refunds will be processed within 3-5 business days to the same credit card or account.
You are welcome to do an EFT and email the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bank: Capitec
- Branch Code: 470010
- Account name: Adele du Rand
- Account number: 144 8008 032
- Account type: Savings
- REFERENCE: YOUR NAME AND SURNAME
The Thyroid Happy 1-Day Workshop starts at 08h30 for 09h00, and we'll finish at around 16h00. There are two tea/coffee breaks at 10h30 and 14h30, and a 45-minute lunch break is also included.
Lunch is included in the fee. You can choose from the following on the day:
- Burger (Naked Chicken Burger, Bacon Avo Feta Burger or Banting Burger)
- Toasted sandwiches (on health, browh, white or sourdough bread)
- Open sandwiches (Pulled Pork & Pickled Slaw or Chicken/Bacon Avo Feta)
- Salad (Jerky Chicken Salad, Chicken Avo Feta Salad, Crunchy Chicken Apple Salad or Summer Grilled Peach Caprese Salad)
- Pizza (Chicken & Balsamic or InnJoy-Rita)
- Halaal or Kosher requirements may require a surcharge as outside caterers are used.
1 soft-drink or water for lunch per person are also included in the fee.
Unfortunately they do not allow food brought onto the premises.
Additional beverages are for your own account.
No, the workshop will not be recorded. This is a face-to-face live workshop.