Thyroid Happy 1-Day Workshop
The Thyroid Happy Workshop is a one-day workshop designed to give you everything you need to know about hypothyroidism and autoimmune Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis.
In this workshop, you will learn about the different aspects relating to thyroid health, in particular how to reduce your symptoms and improve your wellness if you have hypothyroidism and autoimmune Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. While taking your prescribed thyroid medication is important, there is so much more to thyroid health. The dietary and lifestyle aspects are often neglected and ignored by doctors, yet it is the aspects you can control and improve.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Importance of thyroid health, how the thyroid works, and how things can go wrong,
- Root causes of hypothyroidism,
- Which lab tests to ask for and how to interpret the results,
- Different types of thyroid medication,
- Dietary and lifestyle aspects that impact your health,
- Natural remedies to support health and reduce symptoms,
- Gut health strategies and liver support,
- Which supplements to use to support your health,
- Practical tips on sleep and exercise,
- How to be your own health advocate and talk with your doctor,
- All backed by the latest research.
At the end of the day, you will go home with a plan of action that you designed, based on your unique needs and circumstances. You will know exactly what your next steps are, you will be able to have an educated and informed discussion with your doctor about your health, and you will feel empowered and inspired to get your life back!